Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i cange my ps3 display settings to av with no screen?

I went to a friends house where i changed my ps3 to hd component since he had a canle but i forgot to switch back to av before i got home

So how can i change it back with no display on my tvHow can i cange my ps3 display settings to av with no screen?
ah i had this problem. all i did was connect it to my TV (so no screen) and hold down the standby button until it beeps a few more times than usual. it works as a system reset button apparently - just do that and it should revert to AV display settingsHow can i cange my ps3 display settings to av with no screen?
hold the power button when you turn it on
with the PS3 switched off, connect all the cables up and then press and hold the on button. You will hear it beep when you press it. When you hear a second beep, take your finger off the button. This will allow you to change display settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment