Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my monitor settings in windows vista?

When I'm watching video after a period of time my monitor fades to black until I move my mouse. How do I change that so that my screen displays for a longer period of time?How do I change my monitor settings in windows vista?
right click on the desktop

click on ';personalize' in the list (last in the list)

click on the category 'Screen Saver'

adjust time for screensaver setting to a longer time

Note: if you click on the 'change power settings line' you will also find more options for the display settingsHow do I change my monitor settings in windows vista?
right click the desktop%26lt;personalize%26lt;screen saver%26lt;power settings%26lt;change plan settings%26lt;increase the time on ';power down monitor';
  • flatron lcd monitor
  • find teen duvet covers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment