Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change playstation 3 visual settings?

I use HDMI for visual output on a HDTV and I have just disconnected it.



I now need to connect it via AV settings at another location but cannot do this. When I turn the ps3 on it displays a blank screen.



Is there a way to change my settings without resetting ps3 or going back to a HDTV with HDMI?



Many thanksHow do I change playstation 3 visual settings?
The only way is to reset the video output settings! Hold the power button for 2-5 seconds until you hear a beep! That will reset the video output settings.How do I change playstation 3 visual settings?
Turn the PS3 off. Hold the power button to turn it on for about 10 seconds until you hear two beeps. The PS3 should return to default video settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment