Monday, June 6, 2011

Why is it that my yahoo ';display image'; well only change to certain pics?

I am pretty fimilar with yahoo messenger and how to change settings and all. My problem is that I have my display image on and I want to change it to a different pic but for some reason it will not allow me to change it to a handful of pics. I was thinking it might be because of the size of the pic but they appear to be the close to the same size. Any suggestions?Why is it that my yahoo ';display image'; well only change to certain pics?
Yes, it's the size of the image. Even if it's close the acceptable size, if it's any larger, then it won't work. It is frustrating!Why is it that my yahoo ';display image'; well only change to certain pics?
u can add pics to that handful by clicking on browse when u get to the selection of pics. choose ur my pictures folder or where ever u wanna get it from.it will then add the pic to the handful of pics. and then choose from there and make one of those ur default. u probably need to resize the image, though. here's a great photo resizer that's worked for me. u can get the free version of it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment