Monday, June 6, 2011

Why does my Live Messenger revert my settings every time I log out?

I am using Windows Live Messenger with the Live Messenger Plus! Add-on.



Every time I log out of MSN it reverts my display name, picture and any changed settings back to how it was ~1 week ago.



I've tried completely un-installing, restarting and re-installing the programmes yet it is continuing to do the same thing, can anyone give me some help or insight?Why does my Live Messenger revert my settings every time I log out?
The same thing is happening to me!

Maybe it's a glitch on their end?

I tried to stop this by clicking 'forget me' and putting in my new info but it always reverts back.

Good luck to you.Why does my Live Messenger revert my settings every time I log out?
visit this blog, it probably can help you more.

this will help you....

http://howmakeyourself.blogspot.com/2009

look for more information on the blog.

I had the same problem and this blog helped me a lot more !!!!! !

No comments:

Post a Comment