Monday, June 6, 2011

How Do I Fix My PS3 Display Settings to AV?

I used to use a HDMI cord for my ps3, but my ps3 was bumped and fell of the shelf and the hdmi cord broke at the one end of the cord where it is plugged into the ps3. And now the the display settings are set to using HDMI and I cant change it back to use the normal AV Cable. Please Help!How Do I Fix My PS3 Display Settings to AV?
* Make sure the system is off.

* Hold down the Power Button for 5-6 seconds - until you hear the second beep.

* That's it, your video settings are reset and you should be able to choose your input and configure it from there.How Do I Fix My PS3 Display Settings to AV?
hook up all the original cords that came with the PS3 and do this:



You can reset the settings. Turn the power off to your PS3, then once the red 'off' light is on, hold the power button for 10-15 seconds. This will reset the AV settings.





This will reset the output settings to the original



Have fun on your PS3 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment