Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you change screen resolution?

My screen resolution, by default, was 800x600 pixels. Today I pressed ctrl+alt+down and, instead of making my screen go upside-down, it just made everything really big. I guess this is a screen resolution problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I tried pressing ctrl+alt+up and googled my problem, but it didn't work. I also went to control panel and tried changing the display settings; I'm on 1024x768 pixels right now, but I'd really like to revert to 800x600 sans big chunky display. Please and thanks.How do you change screen resolution?
R-click on the desktop, choose properties, click the ';settings'; tab, and pull the slider to where you want it.How do you change screen resolution?
right click your desktop

hit properties

hit the settings tab

change resolution on the bottom left of the window to 800x600
Ok what you can do is right click on the desk top then in the window that just dropped down click properties this will bring up a new window that is called your display window click on settings this will bring you to your display properties you will see a slide move it to the left and this will move your settings go to 800x600 then click apply then it will ask you if you want to keep this setting and you need to click the yes button and you should be where you want to be Hope this helps you

No comments:

Post a Comment