Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm trying to install a graphics card in my computer, but the display has bars on it. How do you fix it?

Are there any display settings I can change? Last time I manipulated the screen refresh rate, but I can't do that this time. I'm usuing a ATI RADEON 4650. ANy suggestions would be helpful. THanksI'm trying to install a graphics card in my computer, but the display has bars on it. How do you fix it?
Try going into windows and into ATI Catalyst control center, then changing the resolution. If that isn't possible, go into safe mode, uninstall the graphics drivers and set a low resolution via the windows display settings. Then re-download the drivers and you should be fine. If this is happening outside of windows, then try another graphics card and see if there are any incorrect settings in the BIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment