Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change the computer settings so that I can see websites and everything a lot better?

I have a computer here. It is a Qosmio. I can't really see anything on the internet because everything from this computer is so plain. The display is not like everyone elses. What can I do to change the settings back to how it was before when i first bought the computer.How do I change the computer settings so that I can see websites and everything a lot better?
you need to reset internet explorer back to its default settings - http://www.computer-adviser.com/fix-inteHow do I change the computer settings so that I can see websites and everything a lot better?
open your browser go to tools open internet options and chang any thing and every thing that you see on your broswer screen

(like font back ground color exc..)

No comments:

Post a Comment