Monday, June 6, 2011

Windows Media Player DVD playback no longer working?

I have the latest version installed and yesterday it was still working fine to watch DVD'S. Today i tried watching a DVD but at times it says that I may not have the proper Codecs installed and at other times it says that i might need to change my display settings.

I've tried changing the display setting but it makes no difference.

I've tried looking for Codecs but all of them cost money. Does anyone know of any free Codec packs or how to fix this problem?

I've made no changes to my laptop, so I don't understand how it can just stop working like this from one day to the next.

Yes I have the latest drivers installed.Windows Media Player DVD playback no longer working?
Use VLC Player it will play just about anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment