Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Display problems with my laptop?

Okay, here's the deal. When I turn on my computer everything is fine, the loading page for windows vista comes on, but when it switches to the desktop main screen, the resolution becomes large and pixelated. So I do what every normal person would do and open contro panel. Then I click on display settings and change my resolution to High. I save the settings and everything seems to be okay. Now here's what gets me. When I open an internet browser it turns the resolution and becomes pixelated once again. So I have to constantly keep my personalization tab up while I'm browsing the net to change the display settings constantly. Any Ideas on how to fix this little problem?Display problems with my laptop?
try system restore, did you do any installation lately?? try uninstalling any program that might be the cause. gud luckDisplay problems with my laptop?
this site will give you a sony vaio laptop just for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want/need a laptop (like me).


sorry my friend ITS VISTA AND ITS CRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment