Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have a Treo 750 Windows OS. How do I change my display clock from analog back to a digital time?

I have checked the user manual and the Palm website. I have also contacted AT%26amp;T customer service since they are my carrier and I purchased the phone there but to no avail. I have gone over my phones settings over and over again and cannot figure it out.I have a Treo 750 Windows OS. How do I change my display clock from analog back to a digital time?
Unscrew the battery then remove it into a glass of water.



Then if you see any other screws unscrew them.



Try to pry the glass screen off the front, but don't worry if you can't get it off, it will just take a bit longer.



Now heat up your oven (or toaster oven, BUT NOT THE MICROWAVE) to 350 degrees.



Place it on a lightly greased cookie sheet (avoid using wax paper) and bake for about two hours.

If you couldn't get the screen off, you'll need to use a higher temperature (about 450) for maybe four hours. Just check it every 10 minutes after the third hour.



That should change your display clock from analog to digital for sure.I have a Treo 750 Windows OS. How do I change my display clock from analog back to a digital time?
go to your clock on the screen and press on it, hold it till you see option to choose the clock you want.

Report Abuse


time settings

No comments:

Post a Comment