Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I connect a Windows Vista laptop to a TV?

I have a 15 PIN VGA adapter plugged into the laptop, and the other end has RCA output (red, yellow, white). I have it connected but can't see anything on the TV and can't seem to change the display settings to get it working.How do I connect a Windows Vista laptop to a TV?
Hi alabamian33,



Right-click on your desktop and select “personalize” from the menu. Click on “display settings.” In the next window, make sure that the monitor with the number 2 on it is marked as attached. If that’s all there, you should be good to go. Check the inputs on your TV, you might have to change the input channel (like on mine I have to change it to computer or side).



Cheers,

Ron

Windows Outreach Team
  • shark bed set
  • get a manicure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment