Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change the settings on my IBM aptiva e series 190, with an sis530 for the vga ?

The icons look too big and when i got to control panel it wont let me configure my display settingsHow can I change the settings on my IBM aptiva e series 190, with an sis530 for the vga ?
Update your display drivers. It sounds like the OS is using the default drivers...



goto www.ibm.com Select on download drivers. You will need to put in the series number XXXX. Once downloaded run the installer and reboot.



If you have different Video card than what was shipped with the system then you need to go to that manufacture web site and down load the drivers from them. SIS530 is a chip set used my may different manufactures.How can I change the settings on my IBM aptiva e series 190, with an sis530 for the vga ?
Does is give you an error when you try to open the display settings? Try right clicking on your desktop and then selecting Properties...that will open up Display Properties also.

No comments:

Post a Comment