Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What is wrong with my phone and how can I fix it?

Every time I turn it off and turn it back on, it resets some of my settings. For example, the volume changes, and all display settings change. The internal and external photos change to the original ones. Also, the volume goes to High rather than vibrate (which I always set it as). It still works and all of my photos, videos, contacts, etc. are on it, but it is inconvenient to change back every time. My phone is an EnV Touch by the way.What is wrong with my phone and how can I fix it?
You need to pull your battery out when the phone is on, leave it out for a minute, and then power it back up. You should be doing that once a week anyways.. I've seen this on a Touch before..
  • cheapest web hosting
  • your name mean to you
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment