Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I get a spit monitor on my laptop?

I have an HP G60 laptop with Windows 7 hooked up to a tv, and I was wondering how to get the screen split into two? What i am trying to do is be able to spit my laptop screen into tow so the I can use it for my karaoke business. I want a dual monitor I guess you could say. I want to able to work on the left side getting the next song ready with know one seeing me do that, and then drag it over to the right side so that it appears on the tv screen. I figured out that I can go to personalize, display, and then change display settings, and it shows were I can add another monitor. I have hooked my monitor up and done that and my screens show up on the monitor. Now I just need to figure out how to split my laptop screen into two so that only one screens show up. How can I accomplish this, or is there a program that I can download to help me do this? Thanks in advance for any response!How do I get a spit monitor on my laptop?
Sounds like instead of extending your desktop you want to split it or have 2 separate desktops (one showing on the TV and the other on the laptop).



This article points to a number of freeware titles that will do just that. Try each one and see which works best for you: http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/How do I get a spit monitor on my laptop?
What you're looking for is called ';Extended Desktop';.



There's a guide for it here: http://maximumpcguides.com/windows-7/extend-the-desktop-to-multiple-displays/
  • natural hair
  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment