Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my display picture on the new facebook?

Its a lot more complicated and i cant understand how to navigate on it.

If i switch back to the old one i will lose all the settings i have made for the first one.... grrrrrrrr



Thanks in advance xHow do I change my display picture on the new facebook?
While viewing your profile (click your name at the top of the screen), move the cursor over your big profile picture in the top left corner. An image of a pencil and the words ';Change Picture'; will appear. Click on this. From there select ';upload picture,'; and the rest is simple.How do I change my display picture on the new facebook?
Heh I was going to tell you but Bouston explained it perfectly!!

You can do it that way, or if you are on a photo that you have been tagged in, jus underneath to the right there the list of options, e.g tag someone, etc.

Theres an option called 'Make my Profile Picture' click this and then drag and select the area you want to have as your pic. Then jus above the picture click Done Cropping and et viola!! You're profile pic has changed!

Hope we jointly managed to answer your question lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment