Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to change my display name in gmail/gtalk ?

i have tried it by clicking on...

settings %26gt; accounts and imports %26gt; edit info %26gt; changing my display name %26gt; hitting ' save '



it didn't work.. my old name is still there..



what do i do ?How to change my display name in gmail/gtalk ?
Very informedlyHow to change my display name in gmail/gtalk ?
I think you will not connect to your account else try to contact gmail help.
Hi



In Setting go to Google Account Settings,go to Edit Profile in there type the required name you want to see and don't forget to save the changes you made and sign out and sign in to see your changes or press the refresh button to see changes



Settings %26gt;Google Account Settings%26gt;Edit Profile%26gt;in first name and Last name give your required name and save
it worked for me...settings %26gt; accounts and imports %26gt; edit info %26gt; changing my display name %26gt; hitting ' save...

i think there must be a connection error... so try another time..

No comments:

Post a Comment