Saturday, November 20, 2010

After connecting my computer to an HDTV, the display is stretched. How can I fix it? ?

I know everyone says change display settings.. change resolution... there was a way for me to literally take each corner of the screen and drag it into display.. does any one know how i can bring up this option...i forgot how i did it in the past. i am running vista with a nvidia 8600, however i don't remember if it was through the video card settings or not.. in fact when i try to edit resolutions it only lets me do it for my laptop not my second monitor (my tv). I'm pretty sure i didn't have to mess with display settings last time. Like i said before all I did was drag the stretched screen into view and applied the settings.After connecting my computer to an HDTV, the display is stretched. How can I fix it? ?
Your TV needs to be set to Full Screen, it's as simple as that.



If it's set to Widescreen then the display size will only be 20 inches wide by 8 inches high.... you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment