Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change the settings in Yahoo Messenger, so that all the messages display time stamps automatically?

I want to change the settings of my Yahoo Messenger 8.1, so that whenver I get a message, it automatically displays time stamp. Generally, I have to view time stamps for individual contact. But I want to change the setting throughout the messenger. Is it possible? How?How can I change the settings in Yahoo Messenger, so that all the messages display time stamps automatically?
It dose this already in your messenger8

click on Contacts at the top then

message archives.It keeps a record of

all your talk time and messages.

c yah..How can I change the settings in Yahoo Messenger, so that all the messages display time stamps automatically?
when in a conversation you can go to ';view';-top toolbar and click on timestamps

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment