Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change the Display on my Dell Latitude Laptop back to normal. I can't see the apply button.?

I wanted the icons on my laptop bigger so I changed the laptop display settings to 200%. The display is now so large that it can not display the full screen. When I go to display settings I can get to the tab that changes them back to normal but the apply button is hidden because it is off the screen. HOW DO I GET THE DISPLAY BACK TO NORMAL SIZE since I can not use the control panel display function.How do I change the Display on my Dell Latitude Laptop back to normal. I can't see the apply button.?
Try system restore !

Go to start %26gt;%26gt; All programs %26gt;%26gt; accessories %26gt;%26gt; system tools %26gt;%26gt; system restore then pick a point when you have the normal display then click '; Restore ';How do I change the Display on my Dell Latitude Laptop back to normal. I can't see the apply button.?
after setting it hit Enter.

or boot to safe mode and change the settings
I would say just boot in safe mode and change the settings there.
you're going to have to start up in safe mode.. Then hit start and go to control panel and display.. re size your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment