Monday, November 22, 2010

Are there default display settings for Vista VAIO, 13'; notebook screen?

Regarding display. I don' t know what happened,but my system froze, and I could not restart or do anything, so I just shut the laptop down and then turned it on, everything was running fine. But my display changed. Boxes are wider, letters are blurier, I tried to set it for higher resolution, but then the letters were too small, is there a default for display? I tried restoring, did not work....it did not restore properly, dunno why, also I have 13'; screen and I it says resolution should be smaller, I set it for 1024x768 pixels. How do I make widows smaller, I mean the frame of the windows. Also in display settings there is two monitors, #1 looks wide screen (just like the one I have)-it says Generic PnP monitor on NVIDIA GeForce 7400, #2 looks like a smaller square, YET this one says it is a default monitor on NVidia GeForce Go 7400. I know my monitor is wide screen, can I change it?Are there default display settings for Vista VAIO, 13'; notebook screen?
Your native resolution on the 13-inch *should* be 1024x768.



Have you tried re-installing the driver?



There are no Vista drivers on nVidia's site, but these might work:



http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_mo



Let me know if this works. If it does not, we can try something else!
  • relaxers for summer
  • thinking about becoming
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment