Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change my display settings in yahoo mail which is displayed as Good Afternoon, <name>! in yahoo!?

Go to yahoo mail 1st and then click on my account and edit the info...

ur name will b changed after finishing the editing!!How to change my display settings in yahoo mail which is displayed as Good Afternoon, %26lt;name%26gt;! in yahoo!?
None of these worked for me. But i figured out how to. switch back the classic mail, options, mail address, edit, change the name, save, go back to beta mail! and tata!

Report Abuse

How to change my display settings in yahoo mail which is displayed as Good Afternoon, %26lt;name%26gt;! in yahoo!?
hey man

lets make the account once more
If you are having Paid account of Yahoo! and you want to change greetings message, you can go to my yahoo!%26gt;%26gt;personalize my page%26gt;%26gt;edit/delete page%26gt;%26gt; find the message appearing in left pane%26gt;%26gt; edit and save.

If your account is free type, you can chnage it by going to My Account%26gt;%26gt;and edit your account card%26gt;%26gt;finish.
hey thnx for asking the question for me!!

i.o.u 1

No comments:

Post a Comment