Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I restore my display settings after plugging in a projector on my laptop?

After connecting a projector to my laptop, the display settings have changed and I have been unable to restore them. Everything on my screen is stretched horizontally and fuzzier. When I go into my display settings to change the resolution, none of the other settings display as it should either. I had my laptop setting set to 1024x768, and all of the other settings with higher resolutions are widescreen so when I set it to display those, the image will look stretched vertically. And everthing still looks fuzzy. Basically, it still looks like the projector is plugged in. I have tried replugging and unplugging the projector and still no luck. How do I restore my display? I am using windows vista and my laptop is an HP. Please help thanks!How do I restore my display settings after plugging in a projector on my laptop?
on your desktop right click the mouse and choose personalization. a window will open then click display. in this window click adjust resolution and 3 options will prompt you. customize your display settings or just set it to the recommended settings. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment