Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pc display settings, how to change Resolution?

I have sorted my pc boot issue finally, now just one more problem, it wont let me adjust the screen Resolution, the pointer just will not move at all, anyone know why? please help, please please.



nikkiPc display settings, how to change Resolution?
I dont know why the pointer is not moveing but to adjust resolution go Right Click%26gt;Propertis%26gt;Settings and just adjust. You can take new mouse from your friends and restart the PC and try.

G'luckPc display settings, how to change Resolution?
Is your video driver installed? Most times if you can't change the resolution it's due to the lack of a driver.



Right click on my computer, go to properties, hardware tab, select device manager. Do you see a yellow splat on Display Adapter?
Probably because your video driver isn't installed go to your video card manufacturer's site download the driver and install it.

No comments:

Post a Comment