Saturday, November 20, 2010

XBOX360 GUYS PLS HELP: I'm dont have a clue bout my display settings and how to adjust them to my HDTV?

Hi, I just bought a Samsung HDTV and when try to change the display settings on my 360 console from 480p - normal tv mode to 1080i normal tv mode, it does change to 1080i but defaults to widescreen tv mode and wont allow me to have 1080i normal tv. I'm only a non techy person who doesnt have a clue how to change the settings on my 360 to 1080i - normal tv - pal 60. Can you please help me? Lol x xXBOX360 GUYS PLS HELP: I'm dont have a clue bout my display settings and how to adjust them to my HDTV?
Use the force

go to settings purple then look at display its says quite clearly even for a female screen formatXBOX360 GUYS PLS HELP: I'm dont have a clue bout my display settings and how to adjust them to my HDTV?
On the AV cords there should bge a switch that will change the settings to HD for you. the switch will be up near the port and should read TV or HDTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment