Saturday, November 20, 2010

How come I always have to changes my display settings to get my second monitor to work?

I purchased a Tritton SEE2 USB 2.0 to VGA Adapter and I'm wondering if it's normal for me to always changes my display settings to get my second monitor to turn on. I had the impression that both monitors are supposed to turn on whenever I turn on the computer.



Thanks for your help.How come I always have to changes my display settings to get my second monitor to work?
Normally that would be the case, however because you have a USB-VGA connector it may require manual activation each time. If you have another VGA port on your computer, or buy a cheap video card, and activate the monitor using it it will start automatically every time the computer is started, assuming its plugged in ofcourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment