Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my ps3 to maximum HDMI?

I go to display settings and change it to maximum resolution and it looks fine at the home screen, but when I play games the resolution looks bad, how do I fix this?How do I change my ps3 to maximum HDMI?
follow these steps on this youtube video and i also reccomend having your ps3 set for 720p nothing higher and they have a video for best blu-ray settings i wish it was just 1 setting for both you should see improvement and another thing you should do go to your tv's web site if they have it and look for the best settings for your tv i did this for my tv and ps3 everything looks so much better and make sure your using hdmi cable





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL9CP0DKSHow do I change my ps3 to maximum HDMI?
The best way to set the PS3 up for your TV is to do a Video Reset. This will make the PS3 give you all the best possible settings for the type of cable you are using along with the TV you are using.



Here is how you do a Video Reset:



With the PS3 in stand-by mode (red light on front of PS3), hold the power button until you hear two beeps (about 5 seconds). The PS3 will turn on, and the PS3 will calibrate itself to give you the best possible settings for your TV and cable you are using.



If you still think your picture can be better, then you will have to adjust your TV settings.
  • thick hair
  • serious problems gaining weight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment