Monday, November 22, 2010

How do i change my Playstation 3 Display settings to make it fit to my television?

I recently bought a playstation 3 and went to put it on my 60 inch samsung HDTV and whenever i play dvds or blu rays on it there are black bars surrounding the picture and it makes the picture about a third of the television right in the center. i am using the component cables D-terminal ones and no matter how much i play with any of the settings it doesnt change it at all. there are a few component inputs and when i put it on one that accepts 720i/p and 1080i/p the playstation will not show up but when i put it in the component 480i/p it shows up but will not go full screen. im wondering if there is anyone that can help me out a bitHow do i change my Playstation 3 Display settings to make it fit to my television?
You need an HDMI cable (not included with PS3)



Then if your TV isn't a piece of **** it will adjust automatically.



You can also adjust in your TV menu and PS3 display settings.



Note: Not all games and such will play in the highest available HD your TV can perform at.How do i change my Playstation 3 Display settings to make it fit to my television?
HDMI is the only thing that supports 1080p, so if you are trying to set it for 1080p it wont work as you dont have the HDMI cables. Change your video settings to a lower resolution setting such as 720 or 1080i until you can get some HDMI cables.
  • laptop can't turn on
  • web ftp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment