Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my computer's view size from being in jumbo mode.?

I just got a new computer and everything looks huge. The font, images, applications. I tried changing the display settings and changing the view font size, but I still can't find a way to change it.How do I change my computer's view size from being in jumbo mode.?
I'm guessing it's Vista, first right click on the desktop and choose view this will allow you to make your desktop icons smaller, then right click and choose personalize you want display settings change your resolution (I use 1280x768) choose your desired resolution then click apply if you see a box that pops up asking if you want to keep the settings choose yes, if you don't it'll revert back to the previous resolution in like 15 seconds.How do I change my computer's view size from being in jumbo mode.?
i dont have a clue sorry
right click anywhere on the desktop



go to properties



go to the last tab



and where it says resolution change it.
If you're working with Vista, right click the desktop and choose Personalize. At the bottom of the page, click ';Display Settings';. Use the slider to change the ';Screen Resolution';.

No comments:

Post a Comment