Monday, November 22, 2010

How do i change the display name that shows up when i send email to someone in Entourage for a Mac?

I have a mac that uses Entourage as it's default email program. I have my account set up so that it shows my name as the display name when someone receives an email from me. But I would like to change that display name to something else. Where in my settings can I change this?How do i change the display name that shows up when i send email to someone in Entourage for a Mac?
1. On the menu bar, click Entourage %26gt; Account Settings.

2. Select the Mail tab and then double-click on your account name to open the Edit Account window.

3. Under ';Personal information';, you can change the name that's displayed when emails are sent. When you're done, press the OK button to confirm and save your changes.How do i change the display name that shows up when i send email to someone in Entourage for a Mac?
Tools %26gt; Accounts %26gt; Edit

If that's not it, maybe something from here will help you.

http://www.entourage.mvps.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment