Saturday, November 20, 2010

Changing Display settings for vista beyond 32 bit?

Hi I have a Lenovo T61 with an Nvidia video card. I think I pretty much bought the top of the line laptop computer available (at least in terms of display). For some reason my version of Vista is set to 32 bit -- when i go to display settings, I can only move my colors from 16 bit to 32 bit -- I think my computer is either capable of 64 or 128 bit (i'm not sure). My question is - how do I increase the colors on my computer beyond 32 bit?



Keep in mind that I have already tried going to display settings and then chaning Colors.



Thanks!



davidChanging Display settings for vista beyond 32 bit?
You can't go higher than the native resolution of your screen, so check that first. 32 bit color is really the maximum you can ever get. There's really no such thing as 64 bit color, and if there were, your eyes wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment