Monday, November 22, 2010

Ok here's the deal, I had my ps3 hooked up to regular tv using the supplied cable, rca whatever.I then ?

hooked it up to a hdtv using a hdmi cord. when i used to use both tvs i switched cords back and forth constantly changing display settings(what a bi*ch). My ps3 got unhooked from the hdtv and i no longer have the hdtv. now it wont work on my regular tv. how do i fix this.



hope u understand.Ok here's the deal, I had my ps3 hooked up to regular tv using the supplied cable, rca whatever.I then ?
1. Turn the PS3 into standby (turn it off, but leave the power switch in the back on).



2. Hold the power button to turn the PS3 on. After about 5 seconds you should hear a second beep, at which point you can let go.



3. The PS3 boots to the default video settings, and your problem is solved. Make sure the TV is on the right channel and input.Ok here's the deal, I had my ps3 hooked up to regular tv using the supplied cable, rca whatever.I then ?
The trick would be to go to someone else's house with an HDTV and then change the settings, otherwise it is stuck.
  • smell like shampoo
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment