Monday, November 22, 2010

Can someone help me with my Mom's dumb samsung impression?

My mom is complaining about the dumbest thing...she's mad because on her home page the little even notifier is there, telling her she has no events. She claims it wasn't there before. I've looked all through her phone, but have had no luck in taking it off. I've figured out how to add events easily, and change display settings, but it's not there either. Can someone help?Can someone help me with my Mom's dumb samsung impression?
I think that she accidentally dragged it out of her widget panel. On the home screen, there's an arrow on the left side of the screen that opens a little tool bar. Drag the thing into it, and it'll pop back inside it. If you want anything in that toolbar on the screen, you can drag them out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment