Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change the display settings on my xbox without being able to see them ?



I accidentally changed my xbox display setting to 1080p and now when i try to turn it on my tv says that the mode is not supported and i cant figure out how to change them, help please :)?



yes, i have already asked this question but no answers helped because when you plug in the ordinary non HD cable you cannot configure the hd settings. it realy sucks balls.

is there such a thing as a master reset or is there actualy no way to fix this ?

funnily enough my xbox was only on for 5 minutes before this happened as i just got my replacement from microsoft as i got the RROD on my old one.

just my luck



i realy have tried everything i can think of an im getting worried seeing as tommorow is the big day !



thanksHow do i change the display settings on my xbox without being able to see them ?
if you can see the dash board go to the settings tab from there go to console settings from there it should have some options.How do i change the display settings on my xbox without being able to see them ?
hey man this sucks call 1800-4-my-xbox right now and thay will help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment