Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my display properties color quality settings after installing service pack two?

I've done just about every logical procedure. The problem is that the setting defaults to 4 bits only. The drop down window hasd no other options. It's all because I'm trying to get itunes to work properly. Thanks. How can I change my display properties color quality settings after installing service pack two?
Well, right click on the computer screen, this will give you your display properties. adjust the screen size then click advanced to find out your display type. then go and get from microsft by way of the windows update instal the new program (this will allow for greater control) adjust accordinglyHow can I change my display properties color quality settings after installing service pack two?
If u have installed the video drivers then follow these steps %26amp; if not then first install it and then follow the steps



1. Right click on the dektop and select Properties

2. Select Settings and change the setting
  • quote song lyrics inside of
  • PDA
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment