Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do i change my display settings?

i tried to change the colour settings but it only has 16 colours how do i change it to a 16 bit or 256 colours when it hasn't actually got it.This is onboard video.I've tried inserting a video card but i get nothing on my monitor at allHow do i change my display settings?
its all about driver.

if you have win xp then it's other problem

but if you have onther window then reload your driverHow do i change my display settings?
16 colors.. is an old thing. I think u have not got the appropriate display driver for ur display card. Try to get its driver and install it. Then u will get 256/16bit/32bit color.



To install another videocard.. u may sometimes want to disable ur existing onboard card from ur BIOS. Goto Setup and try to disable onboard display..

No comments:

Post a Comment