Thursday, September 22, 2011

Does anyone have problems with the sleep mode on there computer?

i hear sooo many people having problems with this and i finally found the answer to it for those of us who have Vista i finally know how to fix it :]





Right click on the desktop %26gt; personalize %26gt; screen saver %26gt; change power settings %26gt; choose when to turn off the display %26gt; change advanced settings %26gt; hard disk %26gt; choose never %26gt; sleep turn off hybrid sleep and there you have it should work smoothly :)Does anyone have problems with the sleep mode on there computer?
Well before when my computer was on sleep, I would shake my mouse and it would go to my desktop. But now when I shake my mouse, it asks me for my password to get to my desktop.

Thats whats weird with mine recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment