Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My cat screwed up my computer's display settings, how do I fix them?

My cat was sitting on my keyboard and she somehow pressed some buttons and changed things. All of a sudden the icons on my desktop and the images in my browser are huge. I have tried going to ';control panel';, ';display'; and changed things, but nothing works. I tried changing the screen resolution and the font size but nothing gets it back to normal. Whatever she did, it is something that obviously can be done with the keyboard alone because that is how she did it. How do I get my computer back to normal? Help!!My cat screwed up my computer's display settings, how do I fix them?
right click on anywhere on your desktop. click ';properties';. go to ';settings';. adjust the screen resolution to ';more';My cat screwed up my computer's display settings, how do I fix them?
Are you using Vista and do you have a mouse with a middle wheel?



If yes, left click (and hold) anywhere on the desktop and roll the mouse wheel up or down to change the size of the icons.



Same thing with your browser if it supports it.
Well something you can try that may get your icon's back to normal is right click on your destop and select view and select your prefered icon size. For the browser I'm a little lost there so I hope what i told you helped.
right click,

display,

apperance,

you will have font size to be either large or extra large, (well i hope thats the problem lol)

and change it back to normal

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment