Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am missing the driver for my video controller, I have a radeon x300 series card but when I go and install?

driver for that card it totally screws up the display on my monitor, it changes the display settings to like the lowest level and I can't change them back until I uninstall the driver my computer works fine without it but video and gaming are not so good how can I fix this??I am missing the driver for my video controller, I have a radeon x300 series card but when I go and install?
Here, this site should have the drivers you need:



http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html



Just.. fill in the info; Heh.



Hope it helps!I am missing the driver for my video controller, I have a radeon x300 series card but when I go and install?
you may nedd to do a ';total '; uninstall. Use the link below to download a prg that will totally erase all driver remnants. Works with ATI and Nvidia cards. Worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment