Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I connect a HDMI cable to my ps3 and tv?

When I go to display settings and to change to HDMI it says if it goes blank it is not right. The screen was blank so I must of done something wrong. The cable is connected from the ps3 to the TV in HDMI 1. What do I do? I know I have to change the tv settings to HDMI but it just says no signal.How do I connect a HDMI cable to my ps3 and tv?
If the PS3 is not turned on the TV will report 'No Signal'.



Alternative problems are that you may have set the HDMI out on the PS3 to too high of a level or perhaps deactivated it altogether.



Hook up the PS3 with a lesser cable (RCA Video, S-Video) and check out the settings.How do I connect a HDMI cable to my ps3 and tv?
i had to use the a/v cable that came with mine... i hooked both the wires the a/v and hdmi then turned mine on and it said would you like to use hdmi over a/v i click yes.... and me to your psn if you got one... ~ OrangeElite

No comments:

Post a Comment