Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the greeting message on the homescreen on my Samsung Eternity?

Well I got a Samsung Eternity today, and I saw an option in Menu%26gt;Settings%26gt;Display and Light to change my greeting message. I'm assuming that the greeting message is the message on the homescreen right under where the Bluetooth icon is up at the top, so I typed in the message I wanted, and I clicked ';Ok'; and I went back to the homescreen, and it didn't change. I tried turning off the phone, but it still hadn't changed. Is there a save button I'm missing? Please help.How do I change the greeting message on the homescreen on my Samsung Eternity?
Your gretting message is the message that come's up as your turning your phone one. The words underneath the bluetooth icon [since ur bluetooth must be on] is probably the service. Does is say AT%26amp;T? If so, you can change that. The only time that'll go away is when you are temporarily out of service or dont have any service.How do I change the greeting message on the homescreen on my Samsung Eternity?
It's not the message on the homescreen, it's the message that shows up first when you turn it on.
  • cat
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment