Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can you change the ps3 from 14:9 to 16:9? using component?

Hello recently I bought a component cable for my HD PVR and I have a small problem, When I select the component option under the display settings it changes the settings and everything and when I change to the new settings my TV goes into 14:9 when it is usually 16:9. I Know my TV supports 16:9 because I have used it with my HDMI cable. If you could help me figure out how to change the screen to 16:9 resolution I would be very grateful.

By the way my ps3 is up to date and my TV is a Panasonic 32inch lCD TV.How can you change the ps3 from 14:9 to 16:9? using component?
So is the problem with your cable box? Component cables can handle an HD signal, the other poster is thinking of composite cables. You will likely need to change the setting in the PVR to output an HD signal. You may need to go into a little more detail. How is your PS3 hooked up and what does the TV look like in each situation (PVR as source and PS3 as source)?How can you change the ps3 from 14:9 to 16:9? using component?
you cant use component cables and get 16:9 hi-def resolution.



basic SD signals (480i/p) will display full screen on your TV, but hi-def 720p and 1080i/p signals will not display in 16:9 full screen when you use component cables. you need hi-def cables HDMI for hi-def signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment