Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I fix the PS3 display settings back to the way they were If I can't see what options I'm choosing?

I was messing with the settings on my PS3 and now all I see when I try to play a game is a blue screen. It was the display settings that I was messing with. I can hear everything but I can see nothing. And I can't change anything back for this reason.How do I fix the PS3 display settings back to the way they were If I can't see what options I'm choosing?
turn off your ps3, and then turn it on again. But this time hold the power button until you hear a beep (1st beep to turn on) and another beep (after 5 sec) (this resets the ps3's video settings.)How do I fix the PS3 display settings back to the way they were If I can't see what options I'm choosing?
whoa that sucks.

try playstation.com

or if u no someone with a PS3 go into their settings menu and quite literally write the directions to (if there is one) default settings option.

or send it to sony in america or buy a new one.

hope this helps.

(ur lucky im not getting mine till christmas)
Turn off the PS3. Then turn it on by holding the power button down. Wait about 10 seconds or until you hear a second beep and then let go. The PS3 will boot into the default video settings,
  • identifying rows
  • networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment