Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whenever i open my computer, it says that the display settings are not in accord with my hardware..(contd )..?

but this problem cropped up suddenly, how is this possible that the settings got suddenly incompatible? i have to work with 16bit color.....rather than 32bit true colour......is there anything i can do, to bring things back to normal?



if i change the settings to 32bit true colorn and then restart the comp, it doesnt open up.....PLS HELP !!!!!!Whenever i open my computer, it says that the display settings are not in accord with my hardware..(contd )..?
right mouse click on the desktop you'll get a menu pop up click on properties, click on settings, click on color display, take it down to 16 bit .. and you can change the resolution here tooWhenever i open my computer, it says that the display settings are not in accord with my hardware..(contd )..?
open device manager and update your video driver...
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

No comments:

Post a Comment