Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Need to change the settings of my Internet Explorer plz someone help me?

For security reasons i have changed the settings of my IE and it is not opening any page,i do not remember what i have changed,can some one please help me with this,if i try to open any homepage it displays the message Content Adviser this site doesnt have rating,please tell me how to use the IE.Need to change the settings of my Internet Explorer plz someone help me?
In IE click on Tools%26gt;Internet Options%26gt;Security Tab%26gt;Reset all Zones to Default LevelNeed to change the settings of my Internet Explorer plz someone help me?
Here is a helpful link that will help you reset your Internet Explorer 8 setting and will fix your problem:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo



Let me know if you have any other questions.



Cheers,

Bryn

IE8 Outreach Team
Try this



examples.oreilly.com/9780596528270/Con?br>


or this



just disable your content advisor in IE from the security setting



or



You can use firefox



take care

No comments:

Post a Comment