Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Windows Live Messenger display name and picture keep changing.?

When I sign in, and change my display picture and name, and I sign back out; the next time i sign in, the changes I applied last time aren't there, and the name and picture are like they were before i changed them. I tried seeing if anything is wrong with the settings, but I couldn't find anything. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?My Windows Live Messenger display name and picture keep changing.?
hi

open MSN

tools

options

general

enable the option

'show always the same display picture and personal message each time I sign in'



apply/ok





????????*`?. ? ??ρε ? ?εlρε??.?* ????????



::: (\(\

*: (=' :') :*

?.. (,('')('')¤°﹒?°?° ☆.(ˉ`?.?′ˉ)

.°☆ ?°?°☆∴° ☆ ¤o…`?.?.?′ ☆?

???????? *`?.???ε ? η?¢ε ??у?.?*????????

???????? ¢?ρ?я?g?τ ?2009 χ?η??????????

???????? ??η'т ¢?ρ?, вε ?я?g?η?? ????????My Windows Live Messenger display name and picture keep changing.?
Go into your Add or Remove Programs and uninstall the following:



Windows Live installer

Windows Live Messenger

Windows Live Sign-in Assistant



Reboot the computer. Use Explore and clean out your \Temp Folders in

your User IDs and Windows\Temp. Run Disk Cleanup and then go to :

http://get.live.com/messenger/overview and download and save a fresh copy of the Installer, before you run it.



Hopefully i helped you. Want online help for it you can have help from here http://www.iyogi.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment