Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I fix my Xbox 360 display?

Both on the dashboard and in-game, the edges of the screen (a good inch on either side) are cut off by the TV. I've tried different display settings, but none of the available resolutions seem to fix it. I've also tried changing the settings on my TV as well, but they have no effect at all. Is there a way to fix it?How do I fix my Xbox 360 display?
When you go to set up your xbox it asks you if you want widescreen or fullscreen, you might have accidently chosen fullscreen. Go to your xbox dashboard, go to settings, and see if you can change it their, if not go to set-up xbox and just go through all the time and country stuff. Sorry, I'm not near my xbox right now, so I can't be too detailed.
  • How do i wash my duvet cover
  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment