Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the setting over the 360 comment box?

How do I change the setting over the comment box, to let public post more than the one word?There is a thing that says settings there, but nothing happens when I click on it.. I set the blog settings for publict comment, but how do I change the settings for comment box ,when it will not display any settings,when I click on settings? ?Is there somewhere else, to fix that?How do I change the setting over the 360 comment box?
When you’re logged into your 360, click on my page at the top. Where your comments should be below your picture click on “All Comments”, click on “Settings”. In the drop down menu set it for either public or friends, and check the box “Enable” quick comments. For simple little tutor follow the first link down.

Note; I leave myself open to all communications for follow up questions. ';Second link down';

I hope this helps. :)How do I change the setting over the 360 comment box?
Thanks so much! this will help allot!

Report Abuse


Go to settings

Click ''who can post comments'' to public



Go to ''my page'' click on the settings just above the quick comments and set to public
- In your ';My Page,'; click on the ';Settings'; link for the comment module (in lower left corner of the module).

- Click the ';Allow comments by'; dropdown and change the permission from ';Just Me (Private)'; to something else if you want others to actually type in a textual comment as well.

- Check the ';enable quick comments box'; if it's not already checked.

- Click the ';Save'; button.

No comments:

Post a Comment