Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do i change my video output for ps3?

i play my ps3 on high defenition so i went to display settings and video output and then i clicked on HDM and its been working fine but now i want to change it back so i can play it back on a regular t.v that is not HDM i try going back to display settings and changing it back the way it was but when i click change the t.v goes black and then after 20 sec i shut it off and try it on my regular t.v but it doesnt work helpppppppHow do i change my video output for ps3?
Did you change the connections in the back of the TV?

Just try to set your video settings to default on the PS3.How do i change my video output for ps3?
What i do is set the resolution way down to 480, and it looks crappy on an hdtv but now you can plug in standard def cables and play it on a standard def tv. When ur ready to go hd again, hook up your hdmi and it should still be standard def, so now set it back to hd. This works for me.....
  • transfer file
  • portray blind characters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment